This might be the only phone you’ll need. At home it uses your ordinary land line and away from home it becomes a mobile, though it does not automatically divert home calls to the mobile number when you leave you can use a service from your telephone company to do this. You only need to keep one phone updated with all your contacts, and one menu system to learn. You can save the incoming number to the contacts making it easy to build up the phonebook.
The S700 is stylish with big clear buttons and display so it’s easy to see and hear. A desktop charger is included and with a 100 hour standby time you should never find yourself with a flat phone.
There is an extra loud ringer, hearing aid compatibility and an emergency call button
Supplied SIM-Free to take SIM cards from Orange, T-Mobile, O2, Vodafone, Tesco, Virgin and Giff-Gaff.
- Stylish all in one DECT fixed line and GSM mobile phone.
- Single phonebook for home and mobile functions
- Hearing aid compatible. M3/T3
- Extra loud ringing volume going up to 85dB.
- Vibrating alert,
- Emergency function button on back
- Alarm Clock.
- Comes with its own charging pod.
- Built in Torch
At A Glance
- All in one home and mobile phone
- Long battery life
- Supplied with desk charger